Planning a vacation this summer?
Even if you’ve already saved the money for your summer vacation, it only makes sense to have a good credit card available just in case you have an unexpected emergency expense that crops up while you’re away from home.
You never know when you’ll have car trouble, lose some or all of your cash, or if you simply overspend and end up running low on funds before it’s time to go home. (Who doesn’t overspend on vacation?) That’s why you shouldn’t leave home without the security of knowing that you have a way to replace that tire, rent a car, or pay for that extra expense you just weren’t planning for when you were saving for your summer vacation.
But what if your credit is less than perfect? Who’s going to give you a credit card?
Even if your credit is less than perfect, you can still qualify for the Indigo Unsecured MasterCard. Many people qualify even with a bankruptcy still on their credit report, chances are you will too! Even better, once you’ve got the credit card, Indigo reports your responsible usage and payment history to all three major credit bureaus, so you can continue to improve your credit score!
The Indigo Unsecured MasterCard is a new credit card that’s definitely worth considering, even if you already have another credit card. Not only is the interest rate extremely competitive, but you can find out if you qualify before it impacts your credit score! Just fill out the pre-qualification application and you’ll have a decision in seconds.
Indigo® Unsecured MasterCard®
- No security deposit required
- Card designs to fit your personality at no extra charge
- Less than perfect credit histories can qualify, even with prior bankruptcy!
- Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
- Pre-qualify for a card today and it will not impact your credit score
- Accepted nationwide wherever MasterCard is accepted
- Fast and easy decision on your application
- Protection from fraud, if your card happens to be lost or stolen